I'm going to make this post a quick read, bullet style.
- I saw Cedar Rapids this week, and it was great! I've always wanted to see a movie by myself, and I finally got to do it. It was a very enlightening experience, and I can cross it off my bucket list now...not the movie, but the act of seeing the movie alone ;)
- Started my job this week. So far, so good. Actually, I really, really, really like it. The people are awesome, and I'm sincerely looking forward to learning about insurance.
- I cast my play this week too. (I've had a very eventful week) I'm very happy with the three parts I was able to fill. Right when I saw and heard the two women that read for the leads, I knew I had to pick them. They were perfect! Plus, the rest of the auditions were kids under the age of 15...I couldn't possibly have a 7 year old play the part of a pregnant woman. That would not look good.
- The weather is amazing here! And when I say "amazing" I mean upper 50 degree weather. That's pretty good here, especially when I can still see snow patches and mounds in the front yard. So I played some basketball with my niece after she got off the bus. It felt good to be outside without a jacket on.
- Watched the movie Unstoppable from Netflix. It was a very stressful viewing experience. Very stressful.