Saturday, December 29, 2012

What?! It's almost 2013!

Thank goodness we're all still alive after the 2012 apocalypse. ;) I know you all thought I was dead since I haven't been active since November 2011. Holy crap, I'm so sorry I haven't posted. My sister-in-law nudged me to start blogging again and I agree, I do need to start blogging again.

My how my life has changed. I started a new job in May 2012 as a proofreader at an accounting firm. I love my job. I moved out in August 2012, and I live in a one-bedroom unit of a 4-plex. I absolutely adore my place. It's cute and just the right size. I should post pictures. I'll do that tomorrow. Right now I'm sitting on my couch and I don't feel like moving to grab my camera. I shouldn't have cleaned today. My camera (new camera, btw, and it's totally awesome!) used to be in arms length. Now it is not. Cleaning...I tell ya! *shakes fist*

Also, I had another one of my ten minute plays produced at the children's theater. It was fun, as always. I don't know if I'll submit one for 2013...we'll see. 

I'm living happily. Life is an amazing thing. I've thoroughly enjoyed 2012 and what it has brought me. I can't wait for 2013. I have a feeling it's going to be a glorious year!

I hope all is well with you!


2 comments:

  1. KINSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I could never forget about you because of your name. Was wondering where the flippin f you went. Glad you are well and a proofreader! Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back! I was also wondering where you had gone! Have a good New Year, see you on the other side!

    ReplyDelete