Thursday, January 3, 2013

How old are you? Seriously!

Working in an office environment can have its ups and downs. I love my job. It's perfect for me. I'm so grateful for it.

But what is it about the office that turns 60-year-olds into 14-year-olds? Let me be more specific...dramatic, I-just-realized-that-I-have-all-these-feelings-about-things, I-don't-know-how-to-express-them-in-a-mature-fashion-yet, GET OFF MY BACK, 14-year-olds.

Yes, offices are filled with these types of women. I can honestly say that I haven't run into any men that act like this.

I'm 25 and every single day I feel like I have more control over my actions and words than my co-workers that have been in the office for 10+ years.

Maybe that's why they've all gone crazy!

Hmmmmm...

Anyway, if it's your job to do something and you decide to have a fit one day and then proceed to stop doing that certain job, then I have lost all respect for you.

***

Here ends my rant about this past week at work.

GRRRR!

I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment