Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday Musings: Take Niner

A Salute to Wednesday Musings: Take Nine...here is a quote.
"Two, four, niner, five, six, seven."
"I can't hear you, you're trailing off and did I catch a niner in there?" - Tommy Boy

I was watching The View this morning and I could NEVER be a guest co-host. Too much interrupting.

On the same note: I think Joy Behar's hair is getting bigger every year.

It's full of secrets...

I made my own shirt for the Brewers game on Saturday! It's really awesome, if I do say so myself. I'll post a picture of it tomorrow.

Last night I taught my almost 2 year old niece how to "pound it." Our fists explode and everything.

My five year old nephew plays T-Ball and he constantly wants to be the one who gets the ball. At his game on Monday, he was playing shortstop and was cheering for the other team to "HIT THE BALL!" over and over. Then he went up to his teammate and asked him "Do you know any Star Wars people?" Needless to say, I laughed throughout the entire game.

My sister, Tyne, did a giveaway last week for one of her necklaces. Now she is taking orders. If you would like her to make you one or buy one that is custom made, drop by at TyneBoden Necklaces. She made one for me. It's a wishbone one and it's really cool!!

In movie news: I'm seeing Sex and the City 2 tomorrow with my sisters. I'm taking my oldest nephew to The Karate Kid sometime next week. And last, but definitely not least, I'll be seeing Toy Story 3 the week it comes out!!!

It's weird that all the movies I'm about to see are remakes or sequels.

Have a happy Wednesday!

10 comments:

  1. 1) Nice Tommy Boy line.
    2) Can't wait to see the shirt.
    3) Pound it!
    4) I do not want to see the seed of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air as Daniel-son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tommy Boy is one of my faves! Fat guy in a little coat! Must stop now before I get up and start doing the dance to go along with this.

    Kids are awesome. Correction: kids that you can send home with their parents are awesome!

    I think at this point every movie made these days is either a remake or a sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Tommy Boy, wow memories.

    Peace, Love and Chocolate
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for teaching my two year old daughter - your god daughter how to "pound it". This is a skill she really needed to learn. Also, Connor's t-ball game was very hilarious - we did laugh through the whole thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw Tommy Boy for the first time a few weeks ago. LOVED IT!

    I cannnnnnot wait to see SaTC2 and Toy Story 3!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me know what you think of The Karate Kid. I have a feeling I might be interesting in the possibility of one day seeing it, but i'm unsure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been waiting for the next Toy Story to come out since last summer!! Love that show:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right on! Hope your Wednesday was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see your shirt. I have to make some for my son's Sunday diabetes walk.

    Hope you enjoy SATC2.

    Can't wait to see Toys Story 3. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw Sex and the City 2 already it was ok but definately not as good as the first one. I really want to see Toy Story 3 also. Maybe i will have to take a little drive to a small village one day and we could hit up a movie.

    ReplyDelete