Sunday, November 10, 2013

Working OUT!

YEAH!

I started working out again today.  I joined Anytime Fitness at an amazing price and am so happy that I did.

I haven't belonged to a gym since...gosh...I can't even remember how long ago it was.  Maybe six years ago? Seven years ago?  I don't even know.  And that was a temporary two- or three-month deal.

I forgot how great it feels after a good jog on the treadmill.  I get a healthy dose of energy back and I feel better about myself.

About a month and a half ago I started running again, but the weather was slowly getting cooler and I just couldn't stay motivated. 

So I'm hoping this time is different and I stick to it!  I am paying for it...so that will be enough motivation for me.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Signing up at the gym is on my to-do list this week. I was doing really well over the summer and then fun things got in the way. haha. My fractured foot is also starting to feel better. That was one thing that has stopped me lately. Good luck! Get it, girl!

    ReplyDelete