1. I'm pretty sure that to be an "adult" I need to own more than two winter coats. An everyday coat and a dressy coat don't cut it anymore. I see people who wear a different winter coat every day. These coats match their outfits, their shoes, or even their freakin' earrings.
2. I've realized that if you say "no" to tiny things, people get mad. Oh well. If I don't want to do something or help you do something so small that my five-year-old niece could do herself without complaining, then I'm going to say no. Get over it. Or don't. It's up to you.
3. Camping is probably the most exciting thing in my life that I have to look forward to at the moment. Only four more months!
4. When I look at my day and rate the success of it, I base it all on two things:
a) Did I accomplish everything I wanted to/needed to?
b) Were the emotions I experienced valid?
If I answer yes to both of those questions, then I had a successful day.
5. Don't let people think you need to be happy all of the time. It's healthy to be sad, mad, frustrated, happy, nervous, excited, scared, etc. You have a ton of emotions - feel them and feel them all.