Friday, October 1, 2010

The New Adventures of Old Kinsey

:)

Who doesn't love Julia Louis-Dreyfuss? She was hilarious as Elaine, and she's just as good (some say better) as Christine on The New Adventures of Old Christine. Too bad the show got canceled. Boo CBS! Shame on you!

Good thing Lifetime shows reruns during the week.

So now it's time for new adventures with ME!!!! It's October 1st and I'm ready. I have a clear outlook on my future and I'm totally ready to grab life my the horns.

Ew, I hate how cliche I just sounded, but I need to get my point across. Watch out people, Kinsey is grabbing the horns of life, seizing the day, shooting for the moon, because there is light at the end of the tunnel, I'm upping the ante, because time is money, and I'm ready to hit it out of the ballpark.

First things first, I'm getting tired of my blog theme - so I'll work on that tonight and hopefully set it up this weekend.

Secondly, I'm super excited to say that I'm going to attend a Screenwriter's Summit this December for two days!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! I'm so excited that I could burst. I'm happy as a clam or a lark or a pig in the mud. Let's just say I'm a happy camper :)

My new adventures are beginning.

5 comments:

  1. OOOh! Where?! That is so cool. Can I come?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, take lots of pictures so I can live through you and your screenwriters summit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your new layout!! super cute my dear super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many cliches can Kins fit in one blog post? If you said 11.5, you are correct.

    Congrats! I know you are excited, as you should be. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! I am so excited for you!! I love your new design too - you can change mine too - if you want!!

    ReplyDelete