Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday Musings: Take Thirteen (8 Questions)

Jill from Life After College tagged me in a questionnaire where I answer 8 questions. Since I was lucky enough to be tagged, I figured I would let it take my Wednesday Musings' place.

1. Female-Thongs or boyshorts?
This is a hard one. On one hand, thongthongthongthongthongthong. On the other hand, boyshorts are so cute and comfortable. So both. I'm wearing both right now...I mean, I pick BOTH!! Yes, I pick both, and I wear them both, but not at the same time...that would be weird.

2. What's your favorite kind of ice-cream?
Anything with peanut butter in it :) But at Culver's (custard instead of ice cream) I pick chocolate custard with Andes Mints...my nephew introduced me to it. He has good taste.

3. What's your most embarrassing moment?
Uhhh, gosh I can't think of any particular moment. I have stupid moments that are slightly embarrassing, but not omigod-I-CAN'T-live-another-day-embarrassing moments. I have a pretty good humor about these things, so I brush embarrassing moments off with a smile. Like today, I brushed off about three moments with my smile.

4. What age was your first kiss?
I was in 7th or 8th grade. I kissed a boy who played the trumpet. We were in one of the band practice rooms during recess. If we had a "pass" we could stay in from recess and practice our instrument. (I swear I wasn't a band geek) I played the trumpet too, so this boy and I practiced and then I gave him a kiss on the cheek. Hahaha, then I ran out and told my friend who was practicing in another room. I didn't abide by the "kiss and don't tell" rule. I was a rebel. A rebel who played the trumpet.

5. Do you prefer cats, dogs, or neither?
Cats, but I have a sister-in-law who is allergic. So if I ever get a pet, I would love to get a small dog for an apartment, but then when I get my own house someday I will have an outside cat ;) My whole life is now planned out.

6. Do you have any tattoos?
Yes. I look like Kat Von D. I'm all inked up ;) Haha, not.

7. What do you hope has changed in this world by 3010?
I hope we have cars like in the movie I, Robot where they drive themselves. Why am I saying "I hope..." I won't be around. Ooooh, but I hope that people will be studying my works in English class or watching my films and saying: "That Kinsey - she must have been pretty awesome back in the day."

8. What's your favorite book?
Hmmmm, I really enjoy all the Chelsea Handler books, but to be literary (as I studied the subject)...The Handmaid's Tale is really good. Margaret Atwood is brilliant! But my favorite, favorite, favorite book takes me back to the 5th grade - Hatchet by Gary Paulsen. Makes me want to get lost in the woods and eat berries and throw up from eating too many berries. What an adventure.

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh. Hatchet. Good book. LIke the new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hatchet and chocolate custard with Andes mints - Connor is such a daredevil!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A trumpet-playing rebel who wears thongs AND boy shorts simultaneously? Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    My name is Brenda and I'm from http://www.fombag.com. We sell Fombags, which are giant bean bag chairs filled with cozy shredded foam. These unique pieces of furniture are perfect for college students, avid video gamers, kids, and just about everyone else! We came across your blog the other day, and we're really impressed with it.

    If you'd like, we could write a guest post about our site and product that you can use on your blog. Or you could write a post about our products in exchange for a discount. It would all total up to 30%. You'd get 20% right off the bat, and then you'd receive an additional 10% once your blog post is live. We're really proud of our product, and we think you'll love it, too!

    We appreciate any feedback you might have, and we hope to hear from you soon!

    Thanks,
    Brenda
    http://www.fombag.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not know that you kissed "that" boy first!! Here I thought you were shy:) I learned a lot about you tonight!!
    YFM

    ReplyDelete