Friday, February 5, 2010

The First of Many Tries

I don't know how many times I've tried to start up a personal website only to watch it fail before my eyes. I never kept up with it. This time it's going to be different...maybe. The troubles I think anyone faces when starting a blog are the questions of who's going to read it or who cares what I have to say? Well, I like to think a lot of people out there have nothing better to do but search for blogs that interest them - either as an escape from real life or boredom. Hopefully they stumble upon mine.

So, here I am. Boring my readers already...sorry.

I'll try to be more exciting.

So what's the point of my blog? I don't even know the answer to that one.

I think what I'm going to do is put up some samples of my writing, share my thoughts about whatever I'm thinking or doing (but not in a Twitter "I'm now eating a graham cracker" sort of way), and write other blog type things people blog about.

By the way, I'm on Twitter...look me up: KinseyBodenburg :) It's entertaining. Believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment