Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Didn't Say One Word

Today, while waiting for my Tennis class to start, I sat on a bench in the hallway and watched students pass by me to exit Memorial Hall. This doesn't sound amusing, but it was.

You see, Memorial Hall is under construction and one of the exits isn't an available exit anymore. So students from the bus come down the hallway expecting an escape, but then have to turn around right in front of me and walk the other way. It's funny. Seriously, a girl in pink pants walked by and now walked by me again. This proves that I am easily amused.

Two girls walked by before her and said, "Like seriously, they should put up a sign or something."

Like, seriously...they shouldn't because this is the most fun I've had all day. I almost wanted to say, "You can't get out over there," but I didn't. Nope, I didn't say anything. It's less creepy if I don't say anything than if I warn people and wind up being that girl who lurched over her computer who told everyone that they couldn't get out of Memorial.

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha! (: Sounds amusing to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People watching is one of my favorite things to do when I'm bored so this sounds like a lot of fun to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY amusing - I am a people watcher too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it would be the perfect storm of creepiness if you were to tell them there was no escape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would enjoy this as well. I'd probably make a mental bet with myself at how many people would do this and then count them up. Very easily amused over here. And what's better than people watching?

    ReplyDelete