Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday Musings: Take Four

I set certain goals for myself but I haven't reached them. For example: I wanted to complete my online keyboarding class before my other online class started. That didn't happen.

American Idol kind of sucked last night. The contestants aren't very good this year. I'm disappointed.

Simon is pretty cute though...haha!! Oh, and I like Kara a lot more than I ever liked Paula. She actually gives good advice, and not about clothes or hair either.

Etsy.com is my new favorite way to waste time.

I got an A on my Vitamins test in Nutrition.

My siblings think it's "goth" of me when I paint my toe nails black.

My nephew likes when I paint my toe nails blue.

I'm looking forward to making some good tips this weekend, but not looking forward to working all weekend.

I'm afraid my "Wednesday Musings" might end up like the "NOW" cds or the "Saw" movies. I remember when "NOW" was "NOW 3." In fact, I own that cd and it was the bomb.

8 comments:

  1. Haha isn't it like Now 24 or something crazy like that? My brother also thinks that it's goth when I paint my nails black or a deep purple that looks black - obviously he doesn't know that I'm the opposite of goth? haha yayy for tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better go ahead and pre-order NOW 559 with your gothic self...
    NOW 6 is head and shoulders the best one ever. And the only reason I know that is because my little brother purchased NOW 1-17 when he was younger...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, that is the only NOW that I still own. It was the best though. Blink 182, Limp Bizkit, and Garbage. *sigh* I miss those days...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha..brings back memories when you mention NOW. I used to fight with my sister getting our fave tracks played in my dad's car. Ended up with a tight slap on our faces lol...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I have NOW 2 in my collection, back from the days where I actually bought CDs. I can't even remember the last CD I bought!

    Oh, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Etsy. I could totally go broke on there, just from buying hair bows for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black nail polish is very chic...go on with your bad self! ;o) Way to go on your vitamins test!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, OMG I completely forgot about the Now Cd's.. I remember having a couple of them back in the day.

    As for American Idol, I completely agree with you - I only like 3 of them, so it makes the 2 hours seem very long! And I also prefer Cara over Paula. I wasn't fond of Cara before, but now that Paula is no longer there, I actually like when the judges speak.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My teacher once asked if I was goth just because I on black nail polish! I wasn't, but even if I was, is it their business?!
    Yes i love NOW CD's!!!

    ReplyDelete