Whenever someone says "award," I immediately think of A Christmas Story and the leg lamp...but this award is different, thankfully!
Thank you B Sparkly for giving me my first award! It's The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award!
The rules are to list 10 things you may not know about me, and to pass it on to 10 other bloggers.
Alright so let me begin...
1. I like the taste of spinach
2. I have two Bette Midler songs on my iPod
3. I've read Lady Chatterley's Lover twice
4. I have four older siblings. I'm the baby in the family ;)
5. My first trip to Disney World was when I was 19 years old.
6. I've tried to use T9 Word when texting, but I get frustrated when it doesn't let me type the word "be"... so I give up and do regular texting.
7. I lovelovelove country music
8. I wish I was really good at tennis
9. I can't hold my breath for very long
10. I have a white birthmark right under my neck (on my chest) that looks like a firework
And the award goes toooo.....
See What We Did Today
Life as a Wife
Curls and Coffee
My Fashionable Affair
Just a Night Owl
La Blondie Peruana
My Little Corner of the World
Random Thoughts of Great-Granny Grandma
Enjoy this fabulous award :)